As an Account Manager for Denmark at Kelkoo you will be responsible for both generating incremental revenue from your portfolio of existing accounts, and recruiting new merchants for our price comparison platform. You will be responsible for the whole customer life cycle and ensure that the merchants are developing their presence on our website and throughout our network.
Day to day duties will include cold calling prospects, issuing proposals, following up on these proposals, getting contracts signed, and meeting with clients in face to face meetings.
Accountabilities and Deliverables:
- Develop strong relationships with Danish merchants that drive growth.
- Demonstrate the ability to develop the right strategy with all your accounts and create up sale opportunities.
- Work closely with the publisher team to ensure quality traffic is delivered to these merchants.
Previous Experience/Skills required:
- 1-3 years sales experience, preferably B2B within tech/media/internet.
- Good negotiation skills and ability to close deals quickly.
- Excellent internal and external customer relationship and interpersonal skills.
- Team player with strong work ethic and ability to adapt to and drive change.
- Commercially minded.
- Strategic thinker and able to think analytically at a detailed level.
- Ability to strongly influence those outside direct control for positive results.
- Displays respect to all colleagues and encourages this behaviour in own team.
- Able to deliver at a consistently high level in a demanding, commercial environment.
- Manages conflict in a positive and assertive manner for the best outcome.
- Strong academic background – graduate preferred.
- Must be fluent in Danish and English.