The Corporate Partnerships Department is responsible for advertising our partners expat products & services to InterNations members through targeted marketing solutions. We sell, create, and deploy both email marketing and display advertising campaigns.
About the Role:
In close contact with the Ad Operations & Sales team, you will learn and develop your digital advertising skills by offering operational support for our client campaigns and helping with general department operations.
As an Advertising Operations Intern at InterNations, you will:
- create and manage online advertisement trafficking and reporting using Google Ad Manager & Photoshop (full training provided)
- help organize campaign materials & prepare campaign previews for clients
- help create, coordinate, and send targeted HTML email offers to InterNations members worldwide using our external mailer
- help create customized proposals and maintain weekly reporting
- help organize and coordinate a complex mailing calendar
- further organize the department and provide the administrative backbone for the Corporate Partnerships Team
- assist with operations projects to help increase department efficiency
- assist with creating and updating sales materials, for example media kits and case studies
You meet the following requirements:
- university student preferably in marketing, economics, business, or similar
- the internship is a compulsory part of your studies and you are available for at least six months, preferably twelve
- various start dates
- interested in internet/online marketing
- native-level speaker in English (spoken and written)
- extremely organized with strong attention to detail, and able to work independently
- practical experience with MS Office (particularly Excel)
- strong technical affinity and analytical capabilities
Are you the right one for the job?
Then send us your application (CV and cover letter) today!