Reputable International Hospitality Company,operating in the luxury segment, is looking for a Chief Financial Officer for Austria Market, which will play a role as a strategic advisory and to spearhead compliance and auditing projects. Should provide financial counseling and drive the business to improve it´s performance. Will also spearhead the Finance operations, champion best practices and guiding for future directions and growth of the organisation.
Ensure defined financial goals are monitored in accordance with corporate guidelines,
Provide technical and accounting assistance as well as investment analysis,
Governance, risk, and compliance: ensure that the regulatory requirements of all statutory bodies are met,
Ensure effective internal controls are in place and compliance with all applicable regulatory legislation for financial and tax reporting;
Manage company policies & strategies regarding capital requirements, debt, taxation, equity, disposals and acquisitions, as appropriate;
Identify potential business oportunities and support in the due diligence process
- Academic degree in Finance discipline.
- Previous experience of 15 + years of relevant experience as Director of Finance in Hospitality environment.
- Prior exposure to supporting corporate and property level operations would be advantageous.
- Proven track record in growing the business and deploying new initiatives to enhance business performance.
- Good comunication skills in German and English
Apply for Chief Financial Officer (Austria Market)
Have a account? Sign in now and we'll pre-fill this application for you.