Providing technical support to our clients for Sage Enterprise Management.
We currently have an immediate opening for a full-time Client Care Consultant, Technical Services in our Lima office. This position requires a strong customer service attitude with technical confidence regarding ERP installations, customizations, data migration and post implementation technical support.
The ideal candidate will be a client service champion with post-secondary education, solid experience in a technical field and experience with end-user technical support. As Technical Consultant, you will concentrate on supporting our clients’ technical services requirements. You will also assist other members of the firm’s Technical Services Team to support Caron employees’ use of our internal system.
Some of your duties will include the following
• Installing application software on clients’ test and live computer environments
• Conducting preliminary testing to verify proper installation
• Diagnosing and resolving performance issues
• Develop interfaces between ERP systems and other systems
• Design technical specifications for ERP customizations. Develop and perform unitary and complete testing of customizations developed.
• Apply patches and perform ERP software upgrades
• Advising our clients on data security, backups and virus protection
• Providing assessments of client networks and workstations to evaluate suitability for the application software that Caron supports
• Documenting installation details and communicating clearly with the Implementation and Support consultants
• Provide support to clients for software, computer and network issues
• Handling client support cases while providing excellent client service to technical and nontechnical client staff
• Assisting with the provision of internal support for the network, software, and systems in our offices in Lima and Canada
• Identify opportunities for additional revenue during interaction with clients and notify management or sales personnel
Valued Attributes and Key Strengths
• Fluency in Spanish and English
• Excellent customer service skills
• Strong technical skills
• Ability to work with remote teams
• Ability to work with limited supervision
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent listening, analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Detail oriented with the ability to see the larger picture
Technical Knowledge and Experience
• Training or certifications in a world-class ERP system • SQL database and active directory administration
• Oracle database • Windows Server 2008 R2, 2012 R2 and Windows Server 2016
• Ability to troubleshoot compatibility and security issues
Caron has been implementing Business Management Software Solutions for 19 years. We have developed an in-depth knowledge of Sage solutions through implementation, training, customization and creation of customer-specific add-ons and modules.
Our implementation teams include Certified Accountants and business professionals who are passionate about professional customer service and who thrive in a dynamic and challenging environment. We are supported by a strong team at Sage North America and Sage Brazil. Sage's support and software development, together with Caron's professional services combine to form a very powerful firm capable of meeting even the most demanding client requirements.
At Caron we’re constantly asking “How can we be the best?” The answer we keep hearing is - “hire the right people.” If you’re the right person for Caron, you approach your work with passion. You understand the value of the services we provide and you think, speak and act like a true professional. If this is you, tell us how you can add to the talented team at Caron.
To apply for this position contact, please send your resume complete with a cover letter explaining why you feel you would be a great addition to our team to:
Carla Norcross, HR Officer
Apply for Client Care Consultant, Technical Services
Have a account? Sign in now and we'll pre-fill this application for you.