As a Medior / Senior Consultant you (a) implement new strategic developments and / or (b) improve current processes in the area of Regulatory Compliance. You work as a member of our team of talented individuals with a broad range of analytical and technical skills. Your responsibilities may include various stages in the project cycle.
As a Medior / Senior Consultant you (a) implement new strategic developments and / or (b) improve current processes in the area of Regulatory Compliance.
You work as a member of our team of talented individuals with a broad range of analytical and technical skills.
Your responsibilities may include various stages in the project cycle, a.o.:
- Quality management of the data
- Optimizing the production process of regulatory reports
- Testing the results produced and checking the coherence a.o. from a risk perspective
- Aligning the business, regulatory, methodological and technical requirements in the model design
- If appropriate, after an in-depth analysis, communicating / interpreting the results to the business and the technical members of the team
- Suggesting tailored suggestions, taking into account the client’s environment, its internal expertise and prevailing rules
We offer you:
- An excellent working environment, offering you the opportunity to define your own specialisation and career within our flexible structure
- Travel opportunities inside European Countries
- Training programs tailored to your personal needs
- The opportunity to take initiatives and responsibilities in a fast growing company
- You have an MA or MSc in economics, physics, mathematics, IT or related fields.
- An advanced degree in finance and/or a certification like CFA, FRM, PRM is a distinct advantage;
- You already have 3+ to 10 years of experience in risk and a good understanding of how risk models (PD, LDG & EAD), data and processes interact in risk management;
- You are experienced with the most recent regulatory developments:
- EU Banking Reform: CRR 2 & CRD V
- Market Risk: Fundamental Review of the Trading Book (FRTB), including the review of the standardized / internal models approach
- Counterparty credit risk (on top of the standardized approach)
- Balance sheet management: Interest Rate Risk in the Banking Book (IRRBB), along with the Liquidity Coverage Ratio (LCR) and the Net Stable Funding Ratio (NSFR).
- Forthcoming Basel changes (standardized approach to credit risk)
- Reporting requirements
- IFRS 9, with a focus on (a) data sourcing for supporting the forward expected losses and (b) model development (c) capital planning with stress testing
- COREP / AnaCredit (data sources and process)
- PRIIPs, etc.
- Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (MIFID II), Markets in Financial Instrument Regulation (MIFIR) & European Markets Infrastructure Regulation (EMIR).
- EU Banking Reform: CRR 2 & CRD V
- You are an advanced user of risk-centric software e.g. of Moody’s, SAS, Wolters Kluwer (OneSumX for Finance), combined with several years of practical experience;
- Knowledge of standard banking software solutions (temenos, avaloq, olympic, SAP,...) is a distinct advantage;
- You are able to work autonomously in a result-oriented environment;
- You have good communication, writing and presentation skills with the ability to explain sophisticated issues in a simple but professional way;
- You are a quick learner and you enjoy having to find innovative solutions to new problems;
- You are open to travel inside Western Europe, knowing that Luxembourg will remain your primary location;
French, German or Luxemburgish as native language, a perfect command of English (spoken and written), a third European language as distinct advantage.
Apply for Consultant Risk – Regulatory Compliance
Have a account? Sign in now and we'll pre-fill this application for you.