With a growing business, team, and user-base, our need for crisp, polished communication is on the rise. Determined to provide an outstanding experience for our team and users alike,...
With a growing business, team, and user-base, our need for crisp, polished communication is on the rise. Determined to provide an outstanding experience for our team and users alike, we’re on the lookout for an English copywriter capable of dealing with all the sides of our communication and of creating sharp, appealing copy for the many different audiences we interface with.
- Write lots of amazing copy in English
- Work side by side with product managers, designers, marketers, recruiters, and PR managers to ensure the copy we use in our products, advertising campaigns, and recruiting and PR initiatives is absolutely perfect
- Contribute to shaping our communication strategy across the board, from how we make our apps stand out from the crowd to the messages that will make our brand as employer shine
- Help draft excellent internal memos and documentation
- Passion for writing. Being a writer defines you, and you spend hours hunched over a keyboard, drafting page after page of exquisitely written content
- Native-like written English. Your mother tongue is English, or your writing skills could easily make you pass for one. No Italian required
- Excellent writing skills. You understand how to create engaging, coherent copy that can entertain, educate, or inspire different audiences. You can and like to convey your message in a structured and very concise way
- Creativity. You’re inventive and find inspiration everywhere. You can write beautifully for different targets, seamlessly going from formal to hip
- Humility. You’re eager to help and not at all picky on what tasks you’re asked to take on. You’re open to feedback and truly value others’ opinions
- Precision. Your attention to detail is legendary, so your drafts are void of typos
- Drive. You’re diligent, energetic, and tirelessly persevere through adversity until the job is done, and done perfectly
- Pragmatism. You know how to prioritize and deliver at a high pace, without noticeably lowering quality
What we offer
- International reach. Our company language is English, and our customers are spread all over the world. We’re a global reality
- No clients, lots of trust. We have no clients to dictate what to do or micromanaging bosses to clip your wings. With no office politics, you’ll be able to just focus on doing a great job
- Variety. You’ll be writing copy for a wide portfolio of products and marketing campaigns, drafting important internal documents, and helping craft press releases to woo the public. There’s no getting bored
- Fun, young environment. We have near-zero hierarchy and a very relaxed workplace. Also, we’re 27 years old on average and often hang out together, so you might actually end up making new friends!
- Unique career opportunity. We think we’re one of the most exciting fast-growing companies in Europe, and you’ll be able to experience firsthand what it’s like to be part of this exciting journey
- Generous, top of the market, and moreover can grow very rapidly and include stock options, depending on your performance. Breakfast, lunch, and snacks are paid-for when you work from the office. You’ll receive the latest Mac, iPhone, and wireless noise-canceling Bose headset, as well as any software you might need to perform at your best