Ken International seeks an Executive Administrator that will manage and provide administrative support on the establishment of our new office branch in Athens, Greece.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Excellent in organizational and interpersonal skills
- Exemplary planning and time management skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload as per Client requirements
- Develop and carry out an efficient documentation and filing system
- Full comprehension of office management systems and procedures
- Professionally responsible for Confidentiality, Discretion, and Disclosure of Company’s Property
- Assume the role as the primary point of contact in coordination and collaboration between members of the team
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher
- Preferably Female
- With minimum 5+ years working experiences in Construction and Project Management
- Proficient in English, well-developed in both written and verbal communication
- Full knowledge of MS Office and other software will be an advantage
- Driving License is a must and required.
- Marketing background will be an advantage
Apply for Executive Administrator/Marketing
Have a account? Sign in now and we'll pre-fill this application for you.