Our technology takes a modular approach which means we cover a wide variety of disease areas to deliver better and more personalised care by transforming the way patients and data interact...
Our technology takes a modular approach which means we cover a wide variety of disease areas to deliver better and more personalised care by transforming the way patients and data interact with clinicians. Our Artificial Intelligence division uses data collected through our platform to generate predictive insights which will be able to detect life threatening medical conditions.
The Engineering team is made up of talented, resourceful, fun loving individuals with a drive to build a product that solves one of the biggest global challenges – human longevity. Every day we work at the bleeding edge of technology to build secure, reliable, scalable solutions that will allow each doctor to treat thousands of patients more effectively.
As the senior full stack engineer, you'll be responsible for building & designing the products that help us extend life. Working in all stages of the software development, you'll champion the user, Clinicians or Patients and help us create amazing products which bring natural adherence and enthusiasm for use. You'll be happy driving us towards the right solutions and be unafraid of real data proving you wrong.
- Help solve business critical problems through technology
- Champion the user at every turn, ensuring we create the best possible experiences
- Build and iterate upon our core applications and other incredible projects
- Create progressive, cross-platform experiences
- Be a part of a self organising, results oriented Agile team
- Experimenting with new tools and technologies to produce cutting-edge solutions to business problems
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features
- Maintain code integrity and organisation
- Keeping our Stack relevant by helping to adopt a microservice-inspired architecture
- Successful candidates will likely have 6 years' relevant experience
- Commercial experience of modern web development using technologies like React, Redux, ES6, SASS, and webpack
- Appreciate good design, or, even better, have been involved with interface or interaction design, or user experience projects
- Ability to coach & mentor more junior team members
- You are mission driven and determined to build exceptional product
- A natural interest in learning new languages/technologies and solving complex problems
- Experience of end to end full software development life cycle and best practice methodologies
- B.Sc. degree in a Mathematical, Physic or Computer Science related discipline or equivalent practical experience