Tarsier is looking for a Gameplay Programmer who will work closely with the designers and engineers, to turn their hearts-desires into playable mechanics, features and systems, and...
Tarsier is looking for a Gameplay Programmer who will work closely with the designers and engineers, to turn their hearts-desires into playable mechanics, features and systems, and polish them to excellence. You have a great feel for games and understand quality gameplay. You will need to delve into your bag of tricks to find the right solution to the problem, help the designers with what they need and ensure that the entire code base stays clean, efficient and functional simultaneously.
- Support content creators to develop high-quality gameplay systems and mechanics
- Cross-discipline collaboration with art, design, audio and production
- Actively participate in syncs, show-and-tells, team building events and information sharing initiatives
- Adhere to and actively influence best practices and processes
- Be a positive and professional influence to your team and the company!
- Fluent in C++ and expert gameplay and generalist programmer
- Experience in UE 4
- Currently in a junior or regular programming role on a game development team
- Working well in a multidisciplinary and iterative environment
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written
Will be a plus
- Memory management, CPU & GPU optimization
- Developed Action Adventure or Atmospheric games
- Experience working with AI
- Other game engine experience
- Experience with additional middleware systems
What we offer
- 6 weeks vacation
- Flexible working hours
- Company-paid supplemental pension and sick leave insurance
- Additional health allowance