Head of Authorization & Payment (m/f/d) – Location Ratingen/Germany
With a turnover of 8.6 billion euros (2018), DKV is one of the leading service providers for the logistics and transport industry and is the European market leader in the field of fuel and servicecards.DKV offers numerous services for cost optimization and fleet management on Europe's roads, ranging from cashless on-the-road supply to more than 70,000 cross-brand acceptance points and toll invoicing to VAT refunds. The backbone of our business is our own closed-loop-scheme with over 3 million cards and toll boxes in Europe. For the management and further development of this backbone we are looking for you!
- You will be responsible for the smooth operations and strategic further development of DKV's authorization and payment processes and thus for DKV's own closed-loop-scheme with more than 3 million cards / on-board units
- You will be responsible for setting up and further developing the new "Authorization & Payment" department
- You assume responsibility for our payment service providers and work in partnership with them to implement our strategies
- You represent DKV and its interests in the European payment scene, at conferences and meetings and support the senior management of the DKV as payment expert
- You are geographically flexible and ready for a new challenge
- You have a strong passion for payment and many years of experience in the payment environment
- at European level and are able to set strategic accents
- You have leadership experience in growing and dynamic teams and are ready to give your team space and a driving spirit for innovation and customer excellence.
- You have access to expert networks in the payment industry, ideally at European level
- You will find practical and simple solutions for complicated problems and at the same time ensure
- the necessary quality
- You have a talent for coordination and exceptional communication and negotiation skills at management and expert level
- You have analytical strength to drive strategy implementation in the right direction with well- founded analyses
- You are fluent in spoken and written English and are willing to learn German
Please apply via the 'Apply' button.
If you have any questions, please contact Sabrina Lorleberg by dialing +49 2102 5517- 457