We are looking for a Head of Customer Success who will be responsible for the global strategy, execution and development of the post-sales customer journey for our enterprise and mid-market...
We are looking for a Head of Customer Success who will be responsible for the global strategy, execution and development of the post-sales customer journey for our enterprise and mid-market customers. This newly created role will lead account management, support, training and best-practice teams and is partnering cross-functional with our customer acquisition, communications and product teams.
Successful candidates will need to have a deep understanding on how SaaS solutions are delivered at scale to enterprise customers under harsh conditions in remote areas of developing countries. You will be responsible to ensure happiness of our customers while deepening their usage of our products, support them in exploring new business opportunities through our or 3rd party services and built solid, long-lasting partnership through thought leadership within the financial inclusion industry.
Oradian provides cloud-based tools for financial inclusion to financial institutions in Africa and Asia. We are poised to scale operations in the eight countries we currently work in while entering new markets.
Define and optimize customer journey
- Define the strategy of the post-sales customer journey
- Build teams and introduce processes to support inbound customer needs
- Establish an active account management process that ensures customer growth through efficiency gains and the introduction of new products and services
- Establish a world class training team that tackles old problems with new solutions and enables our teams and customers to use our products and services at their best
- Ensure high customer promotion, growth and retention rates
- Ensure efficiency gains through the introduction of scalable processes, tools and technologies to support geographically and culturally diverse customer success teams, customers and their employees
- Ensure a smooth communication with our customer acquisition teams to guarantee a feedback loop between new and existing customers
- Work closely with our product team on new features, products and their prioritization
- Partner with our communications teams on customer success stories and consistency in customer experience across the whole customer journey
- You will be responsible to build teams across all areas of customer success
- Own key metrics for your team and communicate metrics to drive performance
- Recruit, mentor, groom and inspire customer success teams
- Hire, manage and groom leaders within the teams to cope with fast growth and geographical expansion
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in customer success; of which at least 5 in a leadership role in a fast-paced SaaS company
- Proven experience in scaling processes and operational teams exponentially
- Exposure to life, work and culture in different emerging markets
- Understanding of the fintech and financial inclusion space in Africa and Asia is a plus
- Strategic thinking and strong leadership presence
- Analytics based understanding of processes that need to cope with constant growth
- Cool headed in high pressure situations
- Excellent communication skills- both verbal and written
- Customer focus and ability to use positive language
- Outstanding negotiation skills
- Fluent in English; additional languages are a plus
- Willing to go the extra mile for customers to experience a BS free interaction with Oradian