We do something very simple: ww.justlanded.com provides information to help people move to and get settled in a new country. At the point someone moves they make a series of choices - new phone, new house, new everything. Expats are one of the most interesting segments for any service or product provider. They are hard to reach, but - as a group - they are a seriously interesting target for most advertisers.
Why Just Landed?
Just Landed - www.justlanded.com - has over 2.5 million visits a month from people who are moving country or living and working abroad. We are a young, multicultural team of people working to make great things happen in an exciting industry - and have fun doing so! Would you like to join us? If you are looking to grow with our project and build a true market leader then keep reading!
- Engaging with potential clients from around the world
- Developing and following up on qualified leads
- Creating business opportunities and closing deals
- Building ongoing relations with your own client portfolio
What are we looking for?
People who can understand what we do, communicate this clearly, and close business effectively. We don't just sell ads or exposure, our goal is getting results for our clients. We want to work with you, because you understand how online marketing can help our clients. Most importantly, you would love to work with new and existing clients from around the world to get results, and ultimately make – and keep - them happy.
- Full-time position (40 hours/week, Monday-Friday)
- An environment where you define your growth - if you get results, you can progress quickly - ie. in terms of earnings, responsibility and personal development
- Uncapped commissions - you will earn based on your contribution to the business. For successful individuals in this position, this means several multiples of the average wage in Spain
- We have a flat hierarchy in the team and a fun, vibrant startup culture
- Madrid has the best climate of any capital in Europe!
Let’s hear from you! To be considered, please make sure you fit the requirements listed above. Applications without a cover letter will not be considered. To show your impeccable attention to detail, please include "justlanded inside sales" in the subject and the body of your email, omitting all vowels.
- EU citizenship or permission to work in EU (so a valid working VISA if not from within the EU)
- Degree/Masters; if you don’t have a degree, we can only consider you if you bring highly relevant professional experience
- A high level of written and spoken English
You likely fit with several of these competencies:
- Driven to learn, succeed and do business
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Professional competency in two or three languages
- Forward-thinking, creative and curious
- Opportunity-seeker with a solid business understanding
- The ability to relate to others, listen and communicate well
- Experience within sales, account management and/or online marketing
Important: We can ONLY consider applicants that hold a valid working visa for Spain.
Apply for Inside Sales - Business Development
Have a account? Sign in now and we'll pre-fill this application for you.