We are currently looking for a highly motivated graduate to join our adviser support team.
Within the team, you will be entrusted with the following main tasks:
- Assume responsibility for processing of new investment business.
- Submit and track dealing instructions and other investment administrative-related activities.
- Perform basic fund research and comparison.
- Preparing documents and presentations (Excel, Powerpoint).
- Assist with other administrative functions as required.
In addition to the tasks listed above, the administrator will have the opportunity to be involved in different projects.
Profile – The Successful Applicant
- University graduate.
- Excellent command of English (written and spoken), good knowledge of French or Dutch (written and spoken).
- Knowledge of and demonstrated proficiency in the use of the Microsoft Office suite of products and electronic calendar systems is required. Ability to quickly learn software.
- Ability to prioritise and organise workload.
- Quick learner with flexibility to work as part of a team or independently to meet goals.
- Sound judgment and discretion in handling confidential information, as well as the ability to conduct oneself in a courteous and highly professional manner. What’s on Offer
- Full and competitive salary package (meal vouchers, group pension and health insurance).
- The opportunity to progress as the company grows.
- An English-speaking environment and multicultural teams.
If interested, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Investment Administrator
Have a account? Sign in now and we'll pre-fill this application for you.