We are looking for a Territory Manager Deep Brain Stimulation (DBS) to join our team in Sweden
In this exciting and entrepreneurial position as Territory Manager, you will be primarily responsible for the achievement of sales revenue targets and objectives of the company’s innovative DBS product line. You will work closely with the Clinical Sales Specialist DBS and other departments such as Marketing, Customer Service and Training & Education to optimize in- & external market intelligence.
We are looking an experienced salesperson who continues and expands the already successful DBS business in Sweden. You will be responsible for sales, providing high level support during OR procedures, product presentations and training & education of the complete customer database in Sweden. We will give you full product training in our own training center. The Territory Manager DBS needs to have a pioneering spirit and to be flexible and supportive to ensure that all customer service needs are met through effective team working.
In this role your primary objectives are:
- To prioritize and plan sales presentations and prospecting activities in an organized and efficient manner to achieve preset revenue and product targets whilst controlling expenditure. This includes performing stand duty at exhibitions when requested and responding to technical questions that might be raised by internal or external customers.
- To manage customer relationships and provide service to optimize continuing sales revenues from existing accounts and to establish new accounts.
- To present relevant products, advising clinicians on the appropriate features and benefits of each.
- To offer guidance on correct use, settings and applications of DBS devices in the clinical environment (implant and follow-up) in a manner which is in accordance with legal health and safety directives, accepted ethical practice, hospital protocols and Abbott company policies.
- To understand the dynamics of the local healthcare market.
- To maintain up to date technical knowledge of relevant therapies, DBS products, clinical practice, local disease management strategies, regulatory requirements, quality standards and business policies.
- To maintain and update customer records as appropriate.
- To foster a teamwork relationship with colleagues to achieve business goals including regular feedback of customer activity and sales opportunities.
Your preferred background
- Bachelor or Master degree.
- Medical or technical education and/or experience.
- Similar work experience of at least 3 years in a hospital environment – Neuro experience is seen as advantage.
- Ambitious, creative, commercial and flexible attitude.
- Organization and planning skills.
- Tactical, proactive team player with an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Willing to travel within Europe to other territories to support cases or follow-ups if the need arises.
- Willing to undertake international travel to support congresses as required.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent communication skills in Swedish and English.
- Computer literate.
What can we offer you?
Abbott provides a varied, challenging and international position in a dynamic and pleasant working environment. In our organization, you can count on excellent primary and secondary benefits, a positive working atmosphere, a personal growth plan, extensive training opportunities and good career perspective. We are in the business of advancement, both in health solutions and in the lives and careers of our employees. Our work across the world and in many areas of healthcare provides a rich environment for our employees to explore career paths, interests and opportunities.
How to apply?
If you are appealed by Abbott, looking for a job with meaning and recognize yourself in the outlined profile, please make your interest known. You can apply via the 'Apply' button with your resume and letter of application. Please let me know if you have any questions or comments referring this job profile to Meltem Cakir, email@example.com.
Agency calls not appreciated.