Forth Capital Operations & IT Manager
Forth Capital are a successful wealth management business based in Geneva, Switzerland who service private clients across the globe. The role will be to run the operations of the private client business and manage the private client sales support administration team. Duties will include overseeing the IT systems, overseeing staff training and development, providing operational support, ensuring administration procedures are in place across the business and that they are followed.
Candidates must have experience as a senior operations manager within an IFA or similar business. They must be flexible, innovative and have excellent interpersonal skills. Experience using Xplan or similar would be advantageous. This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful, well-established International Wealth Management Company with an excellent record of success.
- IT Ownership– dealing with developers, ensuring website is relevant and up to date
- System Ownership – Managing All Forth Systems, IRESS, Financial Express, Office 365 et al
- Recruitment Ownership – working with branches to ensure Forth are fully staffed.
- HR – ensure all files and processes are kept up to date.
- External Relationship management -Partners, accountants, regulators, product provider’s et al
- Project Management – Implementing IRESS, Site Administration, Data Migration, MI, IPS
- Implementing new Investment platform and related processes.
- Process Ownership -taking control of company organisation ensuring all processes are clear and well communicated and all files etc are up to date.
- Experience: Minimum 5 years in similar role. Degree in Business administration or similar
- Character: Strong leadership skills and ability to perform a wide range of roles.
- Experience as a senior operations manager within an IFA or similar business
Based: Geneva, Switzerland
Package: Salary negotiable, dependent on experience, relocation if required.
The successful applicant will be a process driven, detail person who is a doer, willing to roll up their sleeves, get their hands dirty and take responsibility.
Join us for a challenging, rewarding and enjoyable career. Email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com today.
Apply for Operations & IT Manager
Have a account? Sign in now and we'll pre-fill this application for you.