You have a creative and communicative personality and are looking for a new challenge? You would like to learn more about professional communications in an international environment? As an intern in our Public Relations Department, you will work with journalists and colleagues from all over the world while also getting the opportunity to independently develop and present your own projects and initiatives!
As a Public Relations Intern at InterNations, you will:
- get the chance to gain valuable experience in international PR and internal communications
- learn how to develop press materials and write press releases
- get in touch with key publications around the world
- take responsibility for international media monitoring and reporting
- be in charge of our engaging employee newsletters
- have the opportunity to work on individual projects and your own initiatives
You meet the following requirements:
- university student of any discipline
- the internship is a compulsory part of your course of studies for 12 months
- availability for 12 months (various starting dates)
- professional fluency in written and spoken English
- communicative and proactive personality; strong writing and communication skills
- ability to work independently; reliable and motivated
- experience abroad and cross-cultural proficiency desired
- practical experience with MS Office and internet applications
- a growing, dynamic company with an international team
- a friendly atmosphere and the space to pursue your ideas
- regular workshops about work-related topics and soft skills
- independent projects and training sessions for interns
- weekly team breakfasts, fresh fruit, and regular team events
Are you the right one for the job?
Then send us your application (CV, cover letter) today.
Please note: We can only accept applications from those who must complete an internship as part of their degree.