Truestar is the leading company in baggage security services and it is currently operating in more than 50 Airports all over the world.
The Group offers wrapping and protection services for luggage, a wide selection of travellers’ goods, supplementary compensation guarantee and 24/7 customer service call center.
Truestar actually is looking for people to work in our new branch located at Bucarest Airport.
Mission and Job Summary
Our mission is to provide complementary and synergic services by offering comprehensive solutions from a simple, dynamic and technological platform that ensure the protection and security of passengers and their luggage with the highest quality standards.
This position contributes to Truestar success by providing legendary customer service to all customers.
We are looking for a hardworking, confident, people who is able to work under the pressure of a fast paced airport shop environment.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Act with integrity, honesty and knowledge that promote the culture, values and mission of Truestar;
- Promote and provide luggage protection services;
- Develop positive relationships with shift team by understanding and addressing individual motivation, needs and concerns to achieve a common goal;
- Use cash registers in accordance with rules and regulations;
- Participate in all aspects of cleaning for efficient and hygienic running of the store assigned;
- Be always neat and tidy appearance and wear the full uniform provided;
- Refer any complaints to your manager.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
You are the person we are looking for if you have:
- At least six months of experience in a position that required constant interacting with and fulfilling the requests of customers;
- Ability to learn quickly;
- Effective oral communication skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills and teamwork;
- The availability to work flexible hours that may include early mornings, evenings, weekends, nights and/or holidays.
- Hours: Part-time / full-time;
- Availability to work on shift from Monday to Sunday;
- Initial fixed-term contract, possibility to have an unlimited contract;
- Perfomance bonus based on sales figures achieved.
Grow With Us:
We have the best opportunities, and we’d like to believe that some of the best ones around are right here.
Apply for Sales assistant
Have a account? Sign in now and we'll pre-fill this application for you.