CAREER OPPORTUNITY WITH MASAN RESOURCES, VIETNAM WITH:
- Competitive salary
- Performance bonus
- DIDO contract so your family will stay in Hanoi, Vietnam
- Living fee
- International school for kid IN Hanoi
- Insurance for family
- Luggage container moving fee allowance
- Return air-ticket back to country twice a year
The firm: Masan Resources
Masan Resources is a publicly listed and traded company, and the largest producer of primary and mid-stream tungsten products outside of China. Its flagship asset, Nui Phao polymetallic mine, located in Thai Nguyen province in Northern Vietnam, is the first tungsten mine successfully developed into production in the last 15 years and has become the unique global winning business model in Asia. Our overall objective is to grow Masan Resources into an industry leader that is able to transform the global tungsten market.
With strong belief to unlock a national treasure, we have assembled a team of world-class professionals with extensive international and regional experience in combination with local access, strong execution capabilities, international partners and capital raising abilities. Masan Resources has also developed the right platform and determine to grow into a leading global resources company as well as to show the world that â€œA Vietnamese company can lead the transformation of the global tungsten industryâ€.
For further detail, please visit our website: www.masanresources.com
The country: Vietnam
Vietnam is Masan Groupâ€™s primary area of focus as Southeast Asiaâ€™s fastest growing economy. Real GDP has grown at a compound annual growth rate ("CAGRâ€) of 5.69% between 2011 and 2015. While Vietnamâ€™s growth has been supported by low labor costs and productivity gains as a result of the Doi Moi ("renovationâ€) reforms which opened up the markets, we believe Vietnamâ€™s true value lies in its domestic consumption potential and untapped natural resources.
The role: SALE & MARKETING DIRECTOR: Reporting to CEO of Masan Resources.
- Is a key member of MR executive team and has joint responsibility for the overall MR business (from strategy building to flawless execution).
- Will be responsible for sale of all NPM products, research and analysis of market trends to develop strategic sales and marketing objectives and implement sale plans, monitor and identify potential risk and opportunity and support business development activities.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Sale of all products â€“ tungsten concentrate, fluorspar, copper and bismuth as well as the by-products produced at NPM.Â Support the sale of tungsten chemicals [ST, APT, BTO/YTO] from JV Company.
- Monitoring markets, prices, and trends â€“ regular interaction with customers & traders, sourcing and analyzing market news.Â Using this information to ensure NPMâ€™s price & terms are competitive, ie at least in line with, if not better than market.Â Â Utilize market information to identify opportunities to sell products into different markets to improve net returns, or to identify opportunities to sell a by-product or to change an existing product to improve the net return. Utilize market information to analyze competitorsâ€™ positions to ensure NPM is not disadvantaged.
- Monitor product quality as produced, ensure Operations / Metallurgy and Directors are kept informed of customer quality requirements & market feedback.
- Oversee customer capability; anticipate potential risk issues with performance and/or payments to limit NPMC exposure to non-payment or default. Report sales revenue on weekly & monthly basis â€“ ensure reconciliation with Finance Dept.
- Weekly cash-flow forecast from sales â€“ report to Exco/Group via Finance Dept.
- Relationship building with existing and potential customers.Â Includes developing back-up customers to ensure there are more options than needed â€“ to ensure the sale of all production always.
- Prepare and manage the revenue budget for NPM, and contribute to same for JV budget.Â Includes recommending the pricing and commercial terms to be used for all budgets.
- Commodity & macro-economic environment review â€“ monitor volatility as part of daily risk monitoring activities as well as formal part of annual strategy and planning.
- Ensure Quarterly sales targets meet budget/forecast.Â Explain/justify variance.
- Give notices under various contracts to meet contract adherence
- Represent the Company in official capacity both locally and internationally
- Participate in business development activities as required
The Candidate's profile:
- University graduate (Commercial, Legal, Metallurgy, Chemistry)
- At least 10 years of experience in similar position.
- Good understanding of contract law, international trade including Incoterms
- Intermediate level understanding of Accounting, Finance and Taxation
- International commodity trading/selling experience essential
- Cultural sensitivity as majority of sales are export
- Basic understanding of metallurgy, chemistry or smelting
- Fluency in English is required; other languages incl: Vietnamese, Mandarin, French and German an advantage.
- Well developed Interpersonal, relationship building and communication skills
- Have in place a well developed professional executive level network across multiple industries and organizations
- Negotiation skills
- Analytical skills
- Organizational skills â€“ able to prioritize.
- Planning & problem solving
- Unique opportunity to work in a fast growing & ambitious local organization with multinational standards, winning team and ambition to truly globalize ourselves
- Very attractive long term total remuneration
Apply for Sales & Marketing Director
Have a account? Sign in now and we'll pre-fill this application for you.