As the (Senior) Graphic Designer - you can be as creative as can to to create beautiful brand assets that will further promote and enhance the brand.
- Involving in all aspect of creative work from concept development through to productions and implementations of design and online visual solutions for e-com sites
- Manage all graphics and visual responsibilities for brand assets including brand key visuals, website, product packing as well as brand communication assets.
- Manage production with agency for video shooting or animation production, photo-shooting etc.
- Critical eye for detail and the ability to brainstorm design concepts, translate complicated concepts into clear visual presentations.
- Need to ensure consistency of design and adherence to the brand/'s design standards and identity
- A strong sense of graphic design.
- Previous graphics design experience at a leading brand, agency or independent project.
- Strong conceptual skills, high level sense of design
- Advanced skills in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator and Photoshop a must).
- A relevant portfolio of web and mobile interface designs
- Ability to produce visually compelling multimedia graphical assets including, but not limited to still images, animated GIFs and motion graphics, understanding of the printing process
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Previous track record of generating innovative design ideas.As the Graphic Designer - you'll work with the marketing manager to create beautiful collateral that will further promote and enhance their brand.
Apply for （Senior）Graphic Designer
Have a account? Sign in now and we'll pre-fill this application for you.