The Online Marketing Department is responsible for attracting new members from around the world via desktop and mobile campaigns on the main paid online marketing channels (e.g. Facebook, SEA, Display) as well as through organic traffic (e.g. SEO). As Senior Online Marketing Manager, it will be your responsibility to take ownership of several of these channels and contribute to their development.
At InterNations, we’re dedicated to making expat life a great experience! With about 3 million members in 390 cities around the world, regular local events, interest-based groups and useful information, InterNations is the biggest global network for people who live and work abroad. What started as an idea almost ten years ago is now changing the lives of expats and global minds around the world each and every day. With a team representing more than 30 countries, we believe in the benefits of international experience, cultural exchange, and the power of bringing people together. Together, we’re constantly growing and learning, coming up with new ways for our members to feel more at home, meet other international people, and enjoy their stay abroad.
As Senior Online Marketing Manager at InterNations, you will
- manage, create, monitor, and optimize on-going paid acquisition campaigns worldwide in order to meet KPI targets;
- create and implement different creatives (advertising copy, visuals, videos) for specific target groups;
- take responsibility for the whole budget of the paid acquisition campaigns;
- manage relationships with agencies and media partners;
- work together with other departments to conceptualize and implement new projects.
- a growing, dynamic company with an international team;
- a friendly work atmosphere and the space you need to pursue your own ideas;
- regular workshops and lectures about work-related topics and soft skills;
- a "cosmopolitan city with a heart" and the nicest beer gardens in Germany;
- weekly team breakfasts, fresh fruit & regular team events.
You meet the following requirements:
- you hold a university degree in business or an equivalent degree
- you have at least 3 years of experience in performance marketing, preferably in Facebook Advertising, SEA and/or Display on a high budget level
- you have existing know-how of typical online marketing tools (e.g. Google Tag Manager, AdWords Editor, Power Editor)
- you have very strong analytical and number skills
- you are proactive, organized, and self-motivated
- you have excellent verbal and written English communication skills and a clear attention to detail
Are you the right one for the job?
Send your application (CV and cover letter) today!