We at Candesic are looking for a skilled software engineer responsible for building complex business applications using cutting-edge web/mobile technologies and handle both our mobile and...
We at Candesic are looking for a skilled software engineer responsible for building complex business applications using cutting-edge web/mobile technologies and handle both our mobile and front-end development stuff.
- Build robust, maintainable, enterprise-level web applications using a modern static front-end stack
- Perform unit testing, and write documentation
- Communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with designers, product managers, middle-tier developers, and other front-end developers
- Collaborate with middle-tier developers on the design and implementation of RESTful APIs
- Produce high-quality, properly functioning deliverables to specified deadlines
- At least two years of experience developing applications for Android
- Very good knowledge in Java
- Very good knowledge of Android SDK
- Very good knowledge on “Networking” and working with the backend APIs
- Familiar with Android Studio and Gradle
- Familiar with Git
- Software Engineering, OOP, Design Patterns (MVC, MVP, MVVM, etc.), SOLID, etc.
- At least two years of experience developing applications for iOS
- Very good knowledge in Objective-C, Swift, and Cocoa Touch
- Good experience working with iOS core frameworks such as UIKit, Foundation, CoreData, etc.
- Good knowledge of threading, offline storage and optimizing the app
- Good knowledge of Apple Human Interface Guidelines
- Good knowledge of cloud messaging and push notifications services
- Angular 2+
- Component-Based Web UI Architecture
- CSS Preprocessors (SASS)
- Responsive & adaptive design
- Cross-browser compatibility
- Material Design/Bootstrap
Will be a plus
- Android Architecture Components: LiveData, DataBinding, etc.
- Reactive Programming & RxJava
- Writing automated tests & Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Dependency Injection (Dagger)
- Knowledge in Agile development and Scrum
- Experience with service-oriented architectures
- Experience with SOAP, REST, XML