As UX/UI designer, you support our graphics team in designing and further developing our user interfaces. You’ll work with both our website and our apps, functioning as a gateway...
As UX/UI designer, you support our graphics team in designing and further developing our user interfaces. You’ll work with both our website and our apps, functioning as a gateway between the product management and development teams. You ensure our interfaces have an appealing design, design icons, and create click dummies.
What you can expect
- You play an important role in developing graphics for Chrono24's user interfaces, including our website and apps
- You support product management in developing new ideas and if needed, transform them into interactive click dummies
- Together with our usability engineers, you validate and optimize concepts during the test phases, thereby ensuring outstanding usability and an impressive user experience
- You're an important gateway between our product management and development teams when it comes to preparing, implementing, and evaluating usability tests
- You have more than 3 years of experience in user experience design and conception for web and mobile platforms, ideally in the e-commerce sector
- You have experience in preparing, implementing, and evaluating usability tests
- You have an excellent feel for design
- You're a quick thinker who can break complex problems down to their most essential parts
- Common graphics programs like Photoshop or Illustrator are second nature to you
- You're experienced with prototyping tools such as Axure, Sketch, and InVision
- You always keep an eye on the feasibility of your ideas
- You hold a degree in interaction design, information graphics, communications design, or a comparable degree or training
- You have a strong command of German and English, both written and spoken
- Don't know much about luxury watches? Don't worry, we'll teach you everything you need to know
What we offer
We’re wired a bit differently, not just in reference to our cutting-edge technology. At Chrono24, we pursue ambitious goals in an intriguing environment. We love a dynamic corporate culture with flat hierarchies. We offer a start-up atmosphere with excellent development opportunities. Are you enthusiastic about tackling new challenges that suit your personality and abilities? Perfect! Because as UX/UI Designer in full time, you’re able to actively shape our future success.