Oradian provides cloud banking software for those marginalized and excluded financial institutions that are ready to scale up to serve mass markets of underserved clients. Its SaaS solution,...
Oradian provides cloud banking software for those marginalized and excluded financial institutions that are ready to scale up to serve mass markets of underserved clients. Its SaaS solution, Instafin, enables financial institutions to know and control their portfolios, so that they can transform inefficiencies into operational excellence, limited data into informed decision-making, and stagnancy into growth.
Oradian is looking for a Professional Services Team Lead to lead the rollout of the cloud banking system initially in the Philippines but potentially in greater Asia. Take responsibility for managing Oradian's professional service’s team and ensure on-time delivery of their projects, while advising the coops, rural banks and microfinance institutions that form its customer base.
Strong project and portfolio management skills, proven experience in building and leading teams are must-haves of a successful applicant. Also they should have had insights into the operational processes of financial institutions and be comfortable with engaging customers' senior management during implementation processes.
Managing the existing team, growing and engaging the team during company's move into new verticals and own the strategy to ensure and sustainable growth in newly opened regions in Asia are some tasks of Professional Services Team Lead.
- Grow, lead and motivate the professional services team in The Philippines
- Take care of staffing and training onboarding the newcomers
- Train and coordinate implementations delivered by third parties
- Ensure a smooth transition to Oradian toolset by engaging with customers’ senior management
- Champion Oradian's best practice approach within the financial inclusion industry and communicate it to customers
- Motivate the team to achieve customer excellence
Project and Portfolio management:
- Monitor KPIs and improve implementation processes
- Coordinate and plan implementation projects
- Define clear project plan, resources and schedule for each implementation
- Engage with the product team about feature requirements and priorities for ongoing implementation projects
- Make sure that all implementation projects are delivered on-time
- Select and prioritize projects that align with strategic objectives
- Project portfolio controlling: Monitor and evaluate project progress
- Support project managers, particularly in regards to risks, issues, and dependencies to find solution to keep the project healthy
- Champion and implement internal processes for all areas of responsibility
- Work closely with Customer Acquisition and Customer Success to ensure seamless customer’s transition between customer journey process steps
- Minimum of ten years in at least one (preferably both) of:
- Complex (ERP) software solution implementation
- Microfinance or related financial inclusion fields or a bank-like financial institution
- Experience in managing and developing a team
- Proven track record of working in a high-growth environment
- Proven track record of consistently hitting and exceeding KPIs in software solutions implementation projects/program management or a similar role
- Proven ability to think strategically and analytically about complex business challenged to engineer and drive positive change
- Ability to work well under pressure and prioritize assignments appropriately
- Run multiple work streams in parallel
- Strong communication skills and great customer service attitude
- Eagerness to travel to remote places to engage with customers
- Patience and empathy to bring customers to the next level of business excellence