An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a dynamic and fast-growing editorial team, writing for Germany’s leading financial professionals. From the office in Munich, you’ll be delivering up to the minute news and analysis for professional advisers and investors. Our fund manager performance database helps professional investors, such as financial advisers, wealth managers and fund selectors to make the best decisions about where to place their clients’ money.
When you join us you will…
You will be writing for both our news website and our monthly Citywire Deutschland magazine. This means you’ll write compelling features whilst working to tight deadlines. Your strong relationship building skills will be key to your success, along with your attendance at our prestigious industry events to cover a beat of independent financial advisers and fund managers.
Can you see yourself working with us? Have a look at who we are HERE
The successful candidate will:
- Excellent oral and written command of German (native speaker level)
- Be based within our international team in Munich
- Have an understanding or an interest in funds, the financial markets and the economy
- Ideally you’ll be educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Have experience writing for the German market would be an advantage.
Citywire DACH will offer you
- 25 days holiday per annum (rising to 28 days after three years’ service followed by 30 days after five years’ service) plus public holidays,
- Access to an independent Employee Assistance Programme,
- Masseuse who visits every month
- Free coffee, fruit and breakfast
- Subsidised gym options.
Please do not miss our latest company video and Youtube channel where we say a lot about us: : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgYBEKicRU
We are an inclusive organisation and actively promote equality of opportunity for all with the right mix of talent, skills and potential.